10. Empathy versus bullying: in mud wrestling with a pig, everyone gets dirty – and the pig likes it. How to deal with bullying without becoming a bully? Set firm limits – set firm boundaries – thus far and no… Read More ›
In the webcast the participants will engage how to:
• Distinguish empathy from compassion, forgiveness, pity, and “niceness”;
• Establish and maintain boundaries with bullies, slackers, difficult individuals, and friends while still honoring one’s commitment to empathy, to client service, to flourishing financially, to inclusiveness and community;
• Identify failures (breakdowns) in empathy and what to do about it; and
• Expand or contract empathy on demand by overcoming obstacles to empathy.
Empathy is never needed more than when it seems that there is not enough time for it. Register Now: 7TopEmpathyLessonsWebCast: https://chicago.uchicagoalumni.org/article.html?aid=1866 Location: online Cost: complimentary Summary: The same executives who claim to be empathic in the human resources meeting with… Read More ›